The Swiss Biotech Day has long become the standard annual get-together of the Swiss biopharmaceutical industry. And Basel, as one of the most vivid cities in terms of biotechnological and pharmaceutical research, development and production, proved to be the ideal location.
The SBD is not just the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet there for the association’s Annual General Assembly. As always, the event targets entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, BD&L, political decision makers, industry stakeholders and media.
This year's event took place on 3 May 2018 and brought together more than 600 senior executives from the life science industry across Europe. For a selection of pictures from the event, check out the SBD2018 gallery and see the video above.
Event highlights in 2019 will be
- 650+ attendees from 20+ countries
- Präsentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories
- Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focussed panel discussions on e.g. finance, production and licensing
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering
If you want to stay updated on any updates, sign up here.